Thursday 19 March 2015

BRIEF 09: VIDEO CAMPAIGN

For the video campaign we did a cross course collaboration with Elliot Tebbs from 3rd year DA/Video animation, I previously worked with Elliot for my Re-Mix exhibition, so it was nice to collaborate with him again and maintain a good working business relationship.

From my previous research and development ideas from my previous posts, the magic was left to Elliot to interpret that!


Final Campaign






Overall I think the video came out perfect and to a professional quality that represents the Whistles brand and I am really please again to work with other creatives and make more interesting and alternative outcomes for briefs. This will be a nice feature aside from out boards to show how the brand can work on a wide range.

No comments:

Post a Comment