Monday 9 February 2015

BRIEF 05: FEEDBACK

Today we received some feedback from Lee from Peter & Paul on our presentations and find out if we had won the brief. We had individual crits and unfortunately we didn't win the brief but I think the work myself and sam produced in one day was really substantial and a good effort. If we had spent longer on the brief I believed our idea could have excelled and be generated into something more exciting. 


Feedback

  • Good starting point
  • Presentation was too focused on materials which lead down an alley
  • Good use of a real life mock up
  • Directional signage piece that could have been expanded
  • Lacked in content
  • Functional over visual

Overview

I felt the feedback was fair in what it was stating and I feel that the brief could have been a lot pushed further. I think getting feedback from visiting professionals is really good for my practice as a design about to go into industry it's imperative to know what I can improve and develop upon before I leave uni. With this said I will focus on the points stated and take this advice on through my other briefs.

No comments:

Post a Comment