Monday 9 February 2015

BRIEF 08: END OF YEAR SHOW

Today we was briefed on the end of year show, in association with Peter + Paul. I was really enthusiastic about this brief, due to my interest in exhibition design and also the brief had a multitude of positives for a designer from press coverage, a paid job and also it would be a great opportunity to help design the university.


Notes
  • Not to graphic design based it has to appeal to a wide audience.
  • Creative industry professionals will be looking at this work.
  • Reflect the quality of the institution.
  • What makes people want to look us?
  • What does success look like?






Overview

I have chosen to do this brief as it is within my interests, experience and strengths, although the brief is quite lengthy and open I feel this would be an excellent portfolio piece and working alongside professionals if the concept is chosen will provide me with some invaluable skills for industry.

The brief expressed that it could be a solo or collaboration project, but due to the multitude of work I have going on at the moment and the requirements of the brief I felt that this project would be beneficial to work as a collaborative. Myself, Bobby, Rinesh and Tristan decided to collaborate on this brief as we have past experience in exhibition design, know the limitations and expansions within this brief and also I have not worked with them before so this would be an alternative and interesting way to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment