Tuesday 3 March 2015

BREIF 08: FINAL PRESENTATION






Feedback

Overall the feedback from the presentation was positive in what we had achieved in the time set, I think the things we could of developed further was the practicality of the design and adding more rich colour to make it stand out, which is what we initially proposed to do. 


Evaluation

Although we didn't win the final pitch, overall I am really pleased with what my group has produced and the different angle in which we explored the brief. In doing this brief I have been able to create experimental 3d type and mixed media designs which is something I have never worked with before and will show diversity in my portfolio.

In doing this brief I have also learnt a lot of lessons, when working with industry professionals and taking on feedback.

I have really enjoyed working with an art direction angle and has heightened my interest in that field even more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment