Saturday 28 February 2015

BRIEF 15: JADED MAGAZINE

Today I received an email from my Lecturer John about a possible collaboration with a student running a local music magazine. I felt this brief would be a perfect opportunity for myself due to my interests in branding for the music sector and editorial. Below are some emails with john discussing my interest.

Contact






I then contacted Lisa who was in charge of the magazine about some potential work, however she had a high volume of interest and had already selected people to work with. A few weeks later she then asked if she would like me to contribute with designing a poster for one of the artists she was going to feature in the magazine.








Overview

Although this was not what I initially wanted to do and wanted a bigger role, I though that working with Lisa and the artist would be a great networking opportunity to create contacts within this field of interest and would be a quick turn around brief, which would be good for creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment