I decided to research into a selection of fragrance campaigns for reference on what style and shots we needed for the brief. I looked into existing brands that I had already researched into and other ones for a range of ideas.
After looking into some of the adverts I then began to highlight important features from the videos.
- Shots highlighting the senses
- Male and female interaction
- Bare skin
- Interaction with the perfume and how it's used
- Voice overs telling a story of the fragrance or emotions linked to it.
- Fast paced or instrumental music
- Cut aways and close ups
- Typographic details at the end
- Time frame — 0.20 sec — 1.00 min
From my research I then drew out a story board on how the campaign could work with our concept. (With some laughable attempt at drawings)
Man & Woman
With the story boards created I will give the information to Elliot (the videographer) for reffrence and to develop on for the photoshoot.