Friday 15 May 2015

RESEARCH PUBLICATION: PRODUCTION

Publication














 Cover






















Binding

For the binding method I wanted to use screw binding but due to the thickness of the publication, I had to go to wood work and get a drill put into it.






Luckily it didn't ruin the pages and looks fantastic.

Overview

I am really pleased with the outcome of my publication as is explicitly shows my methodology and aesthetically fits in with the context of music design! I think the production was made easy due to the way in which I designed the publication and using single sheets would allow me to rectify pages that could be taken out without affecting the binding.

Also the section of mock prints I did before production was really beneficial in ensuring that the type and arrangement was in the right place.

No comments:

Post a Comment