Thursday 6 November 2014

DITTO PRESS 02: DEVELOPED METHODOLOGIES

In preparation for Bens workshop I created 2 potential methodologies for the brief which are detailed in the images below.

Methodologies


Revised Methodology

From the workshop with ben he really liked my 'Make Shit Mondays' methodology where I create something random every Monday to keep myself creative.



I found the workshop really helpful in seeing the importance of how you come to an idea to make it different and unique. Although it's been a difficult workshop I will no test out this process to implement it into my practice.


Documentation

To document my work I created a blog to keep track of my designs and how it has influenced my practice.







Overview

My methodology so far has only work for one brief but seems more of a break away from graphic design apposed to a research process. This is something I am going to have to keep considering over the course of this project and refine further and reflect on how I can present this.

No comments:

Post a Comment