Tuesday 24 February 2015

BRIEF 04: DEVELOPMENTS

Taking on what I had done with my thumbnails and the typography research I began to experiment with a multitude of logo's, with the typography I has sources and one's already from my computer that I thought would work.






I experimented with bold san serifs and decorative font's throughout this process to see what would work and what wouldn't.

Final Concepts









From my developments I decided to select 3 main logo's that I thought the client would like the most, with a mono variation, just for initial ideas on typography.


Colour








With the same designs I decide to show them with colour experiments, simply using predetermined gradients in illustrator and editing them slightly for different colour ranges.

Overview

With my finalised developments I will send them to the client in the form of a visual pdf, to look at and to gain further feedback. I think from my initial thumbnail sketches and the outlines of the brief, I have created a range of interesting outcomes for the client to engage with.

No comments:

Post a Comment