Wednesday 11 February 2015

BRIEF 08: INITIAL IDEAS

To start the brief I highlight the most imperative things that I thought were essential to communicate, to the audience.





From the brief I started to create concepts and names for the end of year show that surrounded round the themes of individuality and progression




From my concepts I felt that 'breaking the mould' was the strongest in representing individuality for LCA and breaking conventions and could be executed through using type moulds or unconventional imagery.

Another one of my concepts was the idea of celebrating LCA's history and how many great people have graduated and continue to graduate from the establishment through a timeline of achievements in each department and working with old style roman numerals.

Overview

With these initial ideas I will pitch them in our next group meeting for feedback and how I can expand these ideas if the group likes them.

No comments:

Post a Comment