Friday 27 February 2015

BRIEF 04: LEIF PODHAJSKY

Through my research I came across an album art artists Leif Podhajsky, who's work and visual style really caught my eye and would be a great source of influence for experimentation with colour.

Leif is an artist and Creative Director. His work explores themes of connectedness, the relevance of nature and the psychedelic experience. By utilising these subjects he attempts to inspire the viewer into a realignment with themselves and their surroundings. Leif creates artwork and design for a number of brands, record labels and musicians around the world.








In looking at Leifs work I was really influenced by his use of colour and pattern and thought this style would work really well for Tyron's branding and the style that has already been established.

Album Art






















Overview

Leif's album art work uses a range of colours, textures and patterns, which would look really bold and engaging with Tyron's. I really love his use of vibrant and rich tones and this is something I could consider when incorporating colour into Tyron's logo.

No comments:

Post a Comment