Friday 24 April 2015

RESEARCH PUBLICATION: CRITIQUE

Today we had a critique on the potential ideas we had for the brief and I discussed my initial ideas and concepts that I have been collecting so far.

The feedback from my concept was overall was really positive and I noted down some other ideas and considerations for the brief.


Considerations

  • Look into research posters.
  • The research publication could possibly focus on your context blog with breadth.
  • Book should reflect methodology and should be made evident.
  • Include personal work.
  • What inspires you?
  • DBA put onto PPP.

From todays session I will consider how I can explicitly highlight my research methodology through my book weather it be through a detail explanation or pictogram. Overall todays session has been really insightful and interesting to see what everyone is doing and was quite influential and I will look forward to the development of this brief.

No comments:

Post a Comment