Friday 24 April 2015

RESEARCH PUBLICATION: TIME MANAGEMENT

In order for me to create my concept I wanted to ensure that I had everything planned in order for me to complete the brief.


Print

Due to my publication using a range of stocks and sizes, I knew this would be an in house crafted book. So I booked 2 print slots to ensure that I would have enough time to print it for submission, aside from drop in sessions.

13th May - 10 am.
18th May -  2 pm.


Stock

I usually source my stock from Leeds University, so I decided to take a visit to look at some potential coloured stocks for the brief and collate a couple of sheets that I could use.


I also went to Paperchase and collected more stock ideas to ensure that I had a wide variety of stocks to work with.


Overview

With two important factors of my publication now organised I can now move forward in researching into other aesthetic features and design.

No comments:

Post a Comment